What is a Certified Coach Practitioner?
A trained professional certified through the Certified Coaches Federation, who has the skills that help individuals, executives and organizations create positive changes, see new possibilities, and help their clients define the steps to be taken to achieve both their short and long-term goals.
What is Coaching?
Coaching is the magic that happens when, you as a client, are given the opportunity to reveal your deepest dreams and goals and then have me, as your coach, there to encourage you and strategize with you on how to achieve them. Coaching is based on accountability which is the foundation that creates results.
As coaches, we assume that if you can envision your dreams, you have the potential to make them happen, but in the past, have not figured out the strategy to get there.
My job is to both help you reveal your dreams, but be the one person who will keep you accountable on working towards them.
As a coach I will be:
Your champion: I will be there working with you to make your dreams happen.
Your cheerleader: I will cheer you on as you take the steps towards your dreams.
Your enforcer: I will keep you accountable to accomplishing the steps you need to take towards your dreams.
I customize my approach to your specific dreams and desires. Our time together will be based on a continuous process of assessment, goal setting, action steps and back to assessment.
What coaching is NOT
Coaching is NOT counselling, psychology, or psychiatry. The difference between those disciplines and coaching is that coaching focuses on what you want and how to get there. Those other disciplines are appropriate choices if you are working on trauma incurred as a child, or a condition that requires medication.
Coaching is also not a shoulder to cry on. You have friends and family members for that. The only tears I want you to see are the tears of joy when you achieve everything you’ve ever wanted to achieve.
I am dedicated to supporting you in acknowledging and then setting aside the emotions that may be holding you back, recognize obstacles, and create a strategy that will result in you achieving what you want.
Why did I choose to be a coach?
I’ve always been a professional optimist and passionate about helping people turn their full potential into reality. Together with over a decade of experience helping and supporting people live their life to the fullest, coaching is truly a calling for me.
I love the experience of developing a relationship with someone, helping them uncover their deepest and most ambitious goals and dreams. I thrive on being in the front seat with them as their goals and dreams turn into achievements, accomplishments and reality.
As a Certified Coach Practitioner, I don’t do the work for you, I help you identify the obstacles that are in your way and then support you as you move them aside, so you can easily get to what you want in life.
Your time is now. Take this one step and create the life you want.
Types of Coaching
One on one coaching
With complete dedication to you as an individual, we will work together to:
- Identify what you want: You might be surprised that whatever your goal is, it is often covering another, deeper goal that you may not even know exists. Let’s discover it together.
- Massively increase your confidence: The process I use will eliminate the fear that has been holding you back and replace it with the confidence you need to achieve your goals easily.
- Develop a plan: Your plan will fit your life, your schedule, and take into consideration all the other priorities that you have including family, work, and other pursuits.
Group coaching is a powerful option for many coaching clients such as:
- Groups of clients that share the same goal.
- Groups of clients that share complimentary goals.
- Groups of clients from the same company, sports team or family.
- Groups of clients that are friends.
Corporate and Team coaching
The highest performing companies use corporate coaching to support the growth of their employees including everyone from entry-level team members to the top leaders. The reasons include:
- Effectiveness: Corporate coaching is the fastest way to achieve massive change and success from individuals.
- Affordability: It is less expensive than old-fashioned training programs and the time out of the office those require.
- Hyperfocus: The nature of coaching ensures that I am entirely hyperfocused on the success of the person I am working with to the benefit of the business for whom they work.
When you combine coaching with the training you are already offering your team, you move from 22% to 88% productivity increase! (International Personnel Management Association).
In the same way you might hire a dance instructor to speed up your skill, the smartest executives use coaching to dramatically speed up their own learning and the productivity of their team.
I will coach you with certainty and enthusiasm to ignite your desire for change.